These rules regulate the relations between the site administration yourcoloring.com on the one hand (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) and the user on the other. The materials published on the website are not mass media.
Using the site yourcoloring.com , You agree to all the terms of this agreement, if you do not agree to the terms, do not use this site.
The user has the right to post the following information on the site:
– Text information (articles, reviews, reviews)
– Photo materials (photos, pictures, graphic files)
– Links to materials from third-party sources
Rights and obligations of the parties:
The User has the right:
– Use the search for the necessary information on the site
– Use the information on the website
– Create materials for publication
– Distribute information taken from the site
– Comment, discuss content on the site
– Copy material from the site, only indicating the source of copying
– Use the information from the site only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
The Administration has the right to:
– Make changes, cancel, add or update existing rules at its sole discretion.
– The administration has the right to restrict access to any information on the site.
– The administration has the right to delete accounts if the user account has violated the existing rules.
– The administration has the right to refuse registration, without explanation.
The User undertakes to:
– do not copy information from other sources (sites)
– when copying materials from other sources, you need to add information about the author
– not to disseminate information aimed at propaganda of military actions, incitement of racial, ethnic and religious hatred, as well as information that is prohibited by law.
– It is prohibited to directly or indirectly disrupt the functionality of the site.
– do not create multiple accounts per user (maltiaccounting)
– not to commit actions that may mislead other users of the site
– do not transfer your username and password to third parties
– It is prohibited to post erotic, pornographic, offensive, as well as other content prohibited by law.
– It is prohibited to use software, programs for automated search or collection of information.
The Administration undertakes:
– The administration undertakes to maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases beyond the control of the administration.
Responsibility of the parties:
– the user bears full, personal responsibility for the disseminated information
– the administration is not responsible for information copied from other sources.
– the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services received by the user.
– In case of a force majeure situation (emergency, natural disasters, etc.), the administration does not guarantee the safety of user information, as well as the full functionality of the resource.
Terms of the current agreement:
The Agreement comes into force immediately after the start of using the site.
The Administration has the right to unilaterally change the subject of the agreement, the text, rules, restrictions.
The site administration is not obliged to notify users about changes in the Agreement.